Web Designer - Web Services
We are not just about jobs, we are about people and their cars. Why not further your career with the top ISP in the country?
Webafrica is searching for an innovative and out-of-the-box thinking web designer to join our web services team. This individual - we know you are out there - is self motivated, energetic and has attention to detail that is second to none. A self starter with a passion for creating websites that look incredible and that work. This is your niche and that is why we want you.
The websites you will be designing are for our web services clients to assist them in marketing their products and services and support their long term business plans. To be the best you can be you need to be able to listen and understand client needs and be able to properly translate that into their website.
You think you've got what it takes?
Get in touch! We're waiting for you.
Minimum design requirements
- WordPress – 2 – 3 Years
- CSS – 1 - 2 Years
- HTMLs – 1 -2 Years
- Photoshop 1 – 2 Years
- Juggle multiple projects
- cPanel experience
- MySQL Experience
- Google Analytic Experience
- SEO Knowledge
- Be able to meet tight deadlines
What will you be doing exactly?
- To deploy Wordpress websites
- Basic image editing with Photoshop
- High level of creativitiy and quality to meet customer specifications
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Analytical thinking and acute troubleshooting and fault finding abilities
- Ability to self-learn and develop one’s skills
- Ability to thrive in high pressure, fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Innovative and proactive
Our benefits are second to none - the icing on the Webafrica culture cake:
1. We provide you with the most important meal of the day - and a little more
Staff breakfast– cereal / toast; coffee as much as you want
R500 Food allowance (part of cash component) for lunch provision
2. We look after your wellbeing and encourage a healthy lifestyle
We pay 100% of your medical aid (Discovery& Vitality) – so no deduction unless you want to add a beneficiary
3. We can’t have our staff (working for an ISP) not connected to the internet
We also give you free internet - ADSL to the value of R875.00 or Fibre
4. We think of your future
Retirement Annuity - up to 5% co contribution in your first year; 7.5% thereafter
THE CHERRY ON TOP!!!
* Webafrica rewards performance!
Quarterly paid-out bonuses of up to 15% of your basic annual salary (per year) so long company targets are met.
Quarterly individual performance recognition awards
Even bigger Annual individual awards for the Webafricans that outshine the rest
* Team buildings are a bid deal as well as other cultural activities which happen regularly